About Love Buzz

Love Buzz Photo and Cinema is a full service multi-media production company specializing in weddings and events.   We offer high-end photography and cinematography coverage for your special event.  This means we can provide you with either the perfect photo or video package, or you can take advantage of our ‘photo/cinema collection’ at a substantial savings over hiring a separate photographer and cinematographer. We can simplify things for you by providing a photo/cinema team that works flawlessly together.  This also means you won’t see the same exact things in your photos and your wedding film, since our team works together making sure you get the very best and wide-ranging coverage of your special event.  Our style is 90% photojournalistic, with the remaining 10% a mix of creative portraits, details, scenic, landscape, and whatever inspires us in the moment!  It’s a creative art form that reflects your unique personalities and vision of your perfect day.  Love Buzz has been rated amongst the nation’s top wedding professionals through the review system on Wedding Wire. Click here to see our reviews!  Please fill our our contact page here to receive more information on  how we can document your special day.

nancymom2